Think Galapagos Ltd trading as Think Peru has an ATOL bond so anyone booking with us is fully protected.
What is ATOL?
ATOL is a financial protection scheme for holidaymakers. If an ATOL tour operator fails, the ATOL scheme ensures customers contracted with the ATOL holder do not lose the money paid over.
Are Think Galapagos trading as Think Peru ATOL holders?
"Yes. "All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
What are the benefits of booking with an ATOL protected travel company?
- Under the Package Travel Regulations, package holiday providers are responsible for all services and
- facilities offered as part of the package holiday.
- If there is a problem with any of the suppliers involved in the package holiday the provider is
- responsible for resolving the issue.
- If the package holiday provider goes out of business before you have travelled the CAA will give you
- a full refund of all money you have paid.
- If the package holiday provider goes out of business whilst you are holiday the CAA will arrange for • you to complete your holiday.
What is ATOL Protection?
- ATOL protection is scheme that protects consumers booking package holidays from losing their money
- or being stranded abroad.
- The CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) does this by carrying out financial checks on tour operators and • travel organisers to ensure they are financially able to support the business they do.
- ATOL licensed companies pay a contribution of £2.50 per passenger to the Air Travel Trust Fund which is administered by the CAA so if a tour operator goes out of business, you will refunded and if you're abroad they will arrange for you to finish your holiday and fly home.
See our selection of the top destinations in Peru
to give you a taste of what is possible to include in your Peru holiday Be Inspired
Telephone 01964 552292 for more information or email us today.